Community Impact Priorities
PROVIDE RESOURCES TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO SUCCESSFULLY PREPARE FOR AND ADVANCE THROUGH SCHOOL
- Implementing Success By 6 to provide every child the opportunity to enter Kindergarten ready to learn.
- Improving access to quality, affordable child care.
- Providing after-school and mentoring programs for at-risk youth.
- Working with schools and parents to improve graduation rates.
PROVIDE EMERGENT AND IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE TO LIMIT HUNGER AND HOMELESSNESS
- Disaster response; programs that help individuals prepare for, protect against, respond to and recover from natural or man-made disasters.
- Low income assistance; programs that offer assistance to vulnerable, elderly or disabled individuals to help meet the basic needs of life and avoid hunger, homelessness and medical crisis.
- Information and referral; programs that link existing community services to those in need.
IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH FOSTERING WELLNESS, TREATING ADDICTIONS AND SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
- Increasing access to quality healthcare services, health education and preventive care.
- Encouraging healthy lifestyles.
- Reducing substance abuse.
- Reducing child abuse and domestic violence.