If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a great non-profit organization, doing important work in our community, please consider applying for the Community Impact, Data & Grants Coordinator position at United Way of the Wabash Valley (UWWV).
The Data & Grants Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for overseeing UWWV data collection and reporting to support the effective development, monitoring and evaluation of community solutions. The position is also responsible for monitoring and coordinating grant deliverables associated with relevant UWWV programs and assigned projects.
- Implementing a comprehensive measurement process; collecting data from partners, programs, public databases and internally developed metrics
- Assist in developing and updating output/outcome indicators and maintaining regular updates to a Community Impact Dashboards for the organization.
- Working with staff and volunteers to coordinate completion of successful external grant proposals as investment opportunities.
- Maintain coordination of all external grant deliverables and financial requirements.
- Support impact council liaisons and Resource Development with work on special projects, programs and initiatives.
Critical Skills & Abilities
- Analytical skills: Able to gather relevant data and analyze in such a manner that valid conclusions can be drawn to assist in making business decisions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: Able to develop or follow detailed procedures and ensures accuracy in documentation and data; carefully monitors processes.
- Communication skills: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word; reads and interprets complex information; conveys information effectively; listens well.
- Organization and planning skills: Able to manage multiple activities; determines urgency in a meaningful and practical way; creates plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks effectively.
- Computer skills: Proven experience with database, data collection and use, and spreadsheet analysis. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of a 4-year undergraduate degree in relevant field. A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a non-profit human service, community development and/or civic sector-related positions preferred.
Hours and Compensation
- Full-time (40 hours per week), FLSA non-exempt position
- Hourly starting range of $ 15.50 – $16.75 based on candidate credentials and experience
- The position is eligible for UWWV benefits, vacation and holiday pay
Please apply by emailing your resume and a cover letter to Abby Desboro, UWWV Co-Executive Director at [email protected]. You may also mail or drop off hardcopies at:
United Way of the Wabash Valley
Attn: Abby Desboro
100 S. 7th St.
Terre Haute, IN 47807
We would like to hear how your education and experience meet or exceed the requirements of the position. Include in your cover letter your skills and experience in the following areas: teamwork, data management, communication, and report writing.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Apply early for first consideration.